Monday, October 24, 2011

Weight Watchers and me!

Weight Watchers and I have had a relationship before.... a few years ago I had accidently put on 10kgs and a friend and I joined up and I ended up losing that 10kgs....So I have joined up again to lose that sneaky 10kgs that has hung around after Flynn was born. I pile on the weight when pregnant. I just go mad eating whatever I want, so I guess the 10kgs is not so sneaky. Anyway this is my 4th week of Weight Watchers and I have lost 4 kgs... I like doing WW as it is such a healthy way to lose weight and it really teaches you that you can eat and drink what you want as long as you plan for it.... you don't feel like you miss out.... So hopefully I get to my goal by xmas!
Haha you wouldn't believe it but this is the ONLY photo of me with Flynn and Owen. These 2 kiddos are the reason for that extra lard hanging around....Hopefully by xmas there will be a nice photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment